To Our Valued Customers & Community Members,
As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus pandemic, we realize the situation is changing daily but we will continue to do our part to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
With our industry being an “essential” service, we want to let you know we are open for business, but we will modify how we conduct business until further notice.
- Open for All Services: We will still be performing all services including emergency services, repairs, and replacements for Plumbing, HVAC and Fireplaces.
- Keep Us Informed: For the safety of our employees and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we kindly ask that if you are in need of emergency services but have been exposed to, or have been tested for the COVID-19 virus that you bring this to our attention immediately when the call is made. We will evaluate the emergency of the situation and manage these on a case by case basis.
- Payments: Customers who typically prefer to pay in person at our office should now mail payments to P.O. Box 2068 Terre Haute, IN 47802 or pay with a credit card over the phone (812-234-4845). Online payment options are coming soon.
- Order Replacement Parts: We will not be selling parts over the counter; if you wish to buy an air filter please call-in your order and we will bring it out to you when you arrive.
- Fireplace Showroom: Our fireplace showroom is currently closed to walk-in traffic; please call to discuss potential appointment options.
As you know, this is a fluid situation and can change at any time. We will notify you when these restrictions have been lifted. We will continue to assist you and your family during your Plumbing, HVAC or Fireplace needs while we also take care and protect our own families from COVID-19.
If you have any questions please contact us at 812-234-4845. Thank you very much, SUPREME!